Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Belly pics!

I didn't think it would take me so long to get around to posting again. But life got in the way (i.e. Peter returned home after a month of being gone) so I kind of forgot about other things. However, I am back and ready to blog!!! Just kidding! I have been meaning to put some pictures of my pregnancy up for friends and family to see. So, here they are:

This is at 6 1/2 months...

and at 7 1/2 months!

It's amazing to see how much your body can change in just a few short months. I never thought I would get past the "plump" stage where people question whether or not you are pregnant. But now, there is no question about it!

I can't believe I only have a little over 6 weeks left! It's nuts! Am I ready for labor?! Are we ready to be parents?! Can we handle moving (driving) across the country with a two-week-old newborn and three pets?! Will we find a house to buy that will suit us well for the next three years?! Aaahhhh! So much to think about! I know that God will get us through it all but sometimes it can all seem a little overwhelming, you know?

10 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yes, Nancy...I KNOW!

Love the pics. You look great! Hang in there it's almost over.

Miss you!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger nicole said...

You look great, Nancy :)

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

You look great! By the way, where did you buy the black photo frames behind you . . . is that a place to write at the bottom? Can't wait to hear more about what you are up to!
-Heidi

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

So you could be on runway moms. I am so glad you posted again cause I thought you had fallen off the face. :) Can't wait to read more. Cheers, Vicki

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Peter and Nancy said...

Heidi - actually, those photo frames were all done at the Graf frame shop. The prints are ones that we got during all our Europe travels. Then I decided to add those tags at the bottom so I used label holders for scrapbooking and nailed them on each frame. I got them at scrapbook.com - I searched for label holders - and they are Making Memories brand. Hope that helps! By the way, I have really enjoyed reading about all your recent travels abroad. Talk to you soon!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You look beautiful!! Labor should be a breeze, just keep breathing!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Christina/Christy/Chris said...

You are as beautiful as ever! If you need anything at all, we are only four hours away...I can be there in a flash. And, I mean that!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger 4HB ME said...

Nancy - you look truly beautiful! Can't wait to see the baby pics. You'll do great!

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Nancy!!!

I can't believe it....you are glowing!! You look amazing and so happy!! I can't wait for you to be in TEXAS again:) Steve and I miss you and can't wait to see you, Peter and Baby Norris:)

Love ya and miss ya!!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fabulous! I can't believe you are having a baby. But, I guess you gotta put those birthing hips to good use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home